One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
HAPPY HUMP DAY!
Wow, the week is going too fast and before you know it Friday will be here.
Just yesterday I was telling Dan, as we get older the time just flies by us way too fast.
So many of us take time for granted and do not realize that each second is precious.
Do you let your family, friends, and partners know how special they are?
Every day I let Dan know.
Here are some expressions that we can all say more often to family, friends, partners, and even colleagues.
Perhaps you could use one of these each week this year.
1. You are special to me.
2. I feel amazing when I spend time with you.
3. You give me goosebumps.
4. I feel safe sharing my secrets with you.
5. I accept you as you are.
6. I understand how you feel.
7. Is there anything I can do to help?
8. I always have fun when I am with you.
9. Please tell me how it is for you so I can understand.
10. Can I hold your hand?
11. Can I give you a hug?
12. You inspire me.
13. I really appreciate it when you...
14. You are one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received.
15. I value everything you have taught me.
16. The insights you have shared mean the world to me.
17. Your thoughtfulness is a delight to receive.
18. I will never forget you.
19. I feel so relaxed and happy with you.
20. Seeing you when, happened made it all okay.
21. I can feel it when your heart sings because it makes my heart sing too.
22. I could sit next to you and not say anything and be at peace.
23. The way you handled, showed me that you are truly.
24. Your comments about, helped me enormously.
25. I am thankful to have you in my life.
26. I could go anywhere with you.
27. I believe your intentions for me are always good, even when I cannot understand what you do.
28. I trust you.
29. I can go outside of my comfort zone with you.
30. Knowing you gives me courage.
31. The world is less scary when I am with you.
32. I appreciate that your suggestions help me make difficult choices.
33. I lose all concept of time when I am with you.
34. If something serious happened to me, you’re the first person I would call.
35. You are so generous in spirit.
36. Surprise me more often because I like your surprises.
37. I love /you, whenever I need to.
38. I hear your voice even when we are not in the same place.
39. I feel connected to you even when I cannot see you.
40. Your wisdom has saved me.
41. I feel refreshed and renewed around you.
42. I enjoy your sense of humor.
43. Whenever I see a photo of us together, I smile.
44. I appreciate that you think about my feelings before you do and say things.
45. Your smile makes me smile.
46. I love that you know me so well.
47. When I think about you, I often remember when you.
48. I want to keep you in my past, present, and future.
49. I can be me when I am with you, I hope you feel the same way.
50. Circumstance brought us together; choice keeps us together.
You are so lovable.
I love you.
I know that the positive feedback I have received in the past has kept me going during the darkest moments of my life.
How do you let people know you love them?
Continuing as in the previous posts; 365 morning meditations for joyful days all year long.
The book is SUNRISE GRATITUDE by Emily Silva.
SEND LOVE OUT TO THE PEOPLE in your life every day; this is a beautiful way to begin your day.
By focusing your attention on someone else and holding them in your heart with love, you create an energetic effect that can be felt from afar.
This can be especially helpful if someone you know is experiencing a difficult time.
Send them love, feel the love you have for them in your core, and then send it their way.
PHRASE TO REMEMBER; Health is Wealth.
We stand by this and continue to do daily; walk, meditation, Tai Chi, and Qigong.
Dan and I have started back bouncing and walking to Walk at Home YouTube.
It is always important to change your routine around you but continue keeping a healthy lifestyle.
For us, that may be walking through a park, walking in a mall, or going to the gym and just staying home, bouncing, and walking to Walk at Home with YouTube.
This also includes daily meditation and twice a week Tai Chi.
If you would like to follow with us; hash tag words #walk, #meditation #Qigong on the right of the main blog page.
Until Thursday, the wrong one will find you in peace and leave you in pieces,
but the right one will find you in pieces and lead you to peace.
DAN AND I ALSO WISH YOU A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY.