I wish that every day you realize how to acknowledge how delightful life is at Christmas.
By now, hopefully you can see per reading my blog and the experiences with our cancer treatments that we are not politically correct. So, with this Christmas the most wonderful time of the year we celebrate and share a zest for life with our near and dear ones and also people we don't know.
This is the time to free yourself from the complications of life and enjoy the season. It’s Christmas, and everyone is singing, sending well wishes, along with sharing love and compassion.
May this Christmas be special and wonderful. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!
Christmas is the day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. On this holiday, we tend to wish our friends and family happiness, love, kindness, peace, and prosperity. Different people celebrate it in different ways. Some people put up lights, while others sing carols, decorate their homes, share gifts and or perhaps some combination of all of the above.
As this year 2020 ends, ARE YOU BEING BRAIN WASHED?
Do you have an open mind and research your facts or are you one of the ones that follow what you see or hear? The media plays a big part of how we make our decisions. We listen or read from the radio, television set or even the computer and the newspaper. However; do we ever follow our gut and research and go outside the crowd. With this year the corona virus and in the US election time, do we count solely on the media for our news and believe it as true facts.
Dan and I have stepped out to other sources and see a different picture, maybe it’s because I moved away from the stress and can see a different perspective of the way things are going.
I know there has to be change however, is it going in the right direction. I believe there are two sides to every story and are we being told both?
First, Dan and I both had cancer and know that there are so many other ways to handle taking care of cancer then how the medical industry is proceeding. All it takes is you to control your own needs and follow your own path and research. For many years I have offered other information from my research not for you to necessary follow, but for you to open up your minds to what brainwashing our society may be directing you with.
Again, there are two sides to every quarter and at any game they start out with toss ~heads or tails. Which one are you?
There are six Brainwashing Techniques They're Using on You Right Now ~which ones are you following:
1. Chanting Slogans, every cult leader, drill sergeant, self-help guru and politician know that if you want to quiet all of those pesky doubting thoughts in a crowd, get them to chant a repetitive phrase or slogan. Those are referred to as thought-stopping techniques, because for better or worse, they do exactly that.
2. Slipping Bullshit into Your Subconscious, the rise of the internet news portal has given birth to a whole new, sly technique of bullshit insertion. What They (and from here on, "They" with a capital T means anyone who draws a paycheck for manipulating your opinion) have figured out is that most of you don't read the stories, you just browse the headlines. And there's a way to exploit that, based on how the brain stores memories.
3. Controlling on what you watch and read. Restriction of reading and/or viewing material is common to pretty much every cult. Here on the internet, we've all heard horror stories about Scientology, which goes as far as filtering members' internet access. Obviously, the idea is to insulate the members from any opposing points of view, to keep them marching in line.
That technique works just as well outside of the cult world, but they have to be subtler about it.
It just takes a little poison in the well, that's all.
4. Keeping You in Line with Shame, Professionals have more sophisticated methods, but it boils down to the same technique. "They" know that if they can paint an idea as ridiculous, the listener usually won't bother examining it any closer to find out if the ridicule is justified.
After all, why even consider something that's ridiculous? That's only something a ridiculous person would do! And you're not ridiculous ... are you?
5. Black and White Choices. Never anything in between. Everyone is a friend or enemy, every band either rules or sucks, black and white, nothing in the middle. They (capital T) love this, because They can convince you that you must choose either their way, or the most utterly retarded option on the opposite extreme.
Why It Works: Because we evolved from creatures who were always in danger of being eaten, our brains were built on a very simple foundation: the "fight or flight" mechanism. This lets us make lightning-fast decisions by boiling every situation into two options. Anyone who preferred to stop and mull over the subtleties of the scenario wound up in the digestive system of a saber-tooth tiger.
6. "Us vs. Them", They have figured out that the same technique that works so well for getting people whipped into a murderous apocalyptic frenzy, can be used to sell you cars, hamburgers, or computers. Why It Works: Basically, we're hard-wired by evolution to form tribes. The more stress we feel, the more we feel love and attachment to those who look and sound the same as us, and the more we feel hatred to those who don't. It's just an old survival mechanism, since the ancient guys who didn't show that kind of blind loyalty were killed off by the fierce tribes formed by the ones who did.
ONE DETERMINED PERSON👤
WE MUST REMEMBER THAT ONE DETERMINED PERSON CAN MAKE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE, AND THAT A SMALL GROUP OF DETERMINED PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY. #inspiration#makingadifference#motivational
So, today which technique have you followed. Keep in mind that you are not the only one that is brainwashed. This can change the outcome of anything. All I am saying is take a really good look at where your hard-earned money is going to and who you wish to represent you if something major were to happen. Like my husband Dan told me the other day we are all in a world of shit. No matter who wins the election our country needs a lot of repairing. Also, it seems not to matter on how much money is donated to the breast cancer organizations. It’s about education and prevention.
Where do you stand?
There’s an old popular song by the group The Lovin’ Spoonful called “Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?” that pretty much sums how people go about making decisions. Decision making can be wondrous, difficult, stressful, and depending on the situation or the person, one of the things they may never do. Everything in life is a decision, from what to eat for breakfast to whether to go to work for the day, or whether or not to quit your present job and go for something else. This year, was much harder for we had to cope with the decision of corona virus.
Did you ever have to make up your mind? Pick up on one and leave the other one behind It's not often easy, and not often kind Did you ever have to make up your mind? Did you ever have to finally decide? Say yes to one and let the other one ride There's so many changes, and tears you must hide Did you ever have to finally decide?
If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you will fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you - not much. - Jim Rohn
For Dan and I, our gift to you is to continue blogging with inspiration, motivation and truth as the underdog that speaks out on health decisions that are out there that are not on the main stream media.
Another year just flew by, always live life to the fullest. Life is precious, we need to reflect every second and live it to the heights. Several years ago, in my Christmas greeting cards; I wrote this message. This year I’m repeating the message for with the uncertainty of our lives this past year, its more important to pass it on.
DON’T LET GO OF HOPE
HOPE GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING
WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP.
DON’T EVER QUIT BELIEVING IN YOURSELF.
AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN,
YOU WILL HAVE A REASON FOR TRYING.
DON’T LET EVERYONE HOLD YOUR HAPPINESS IN THEIR HANDS;
HOLD IT IN YOURS, SO IT WILL ALWAYS BE WITHIN YOUR REACH.
DON’T MEASURE SUCCESS OR FAILURE BY MATERIAL WEALTH,
BUT HOW YOU FEEL;
OUR FEELINGS DETERMINE THE RICHNESS OF OUR LIVES.
DON’T LET BAD MOMENTS OVERCOME YOU,
BE PATIENT AND THEY WILL PASS.
DON’T HESITATE TO REACH OUT FOR HELP;
WE ALL NEED IT FROM TIME TO TIME.
DON’T RUN AWAY FROM LOVE BUT TOWARDS LOVE,
BECAUSE IT IS OUR DEEPEST JOY.
DON’T WAIT FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO COME TO YOU,
GO AFTER IT WITH ALL THAT YOU ARE.
KNOWING THAT LIFE WILL MEET YOU HALFWAY.
DON’T FEEL LIKE YOU’VE LOST
WHEN PLANS AND DREAMS FALL SHORT OF YOUR HOPES.
ANYTIME YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW
ABOUT YOURSELF OR ABOUT LIFE,
YOU HAVE PROCESSED.
DON’T DO ANYTHING THAT TAKES AWAY
FROM YOUR SELF-RESPECT.
FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF
IS ESSENTIAL TO FEELING GOOD ABOUT LIFE.
DON’T EVER FORGET HOW TO LAUGH OR BE TOO PROUD TO CRY,
IT IS BY DOING BOTH THAT WE LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST.
Dan and I wish the coming year full of good health, love and peace - HUGS