When faced with a challenge, look for a way; not a way out.
INFORMATION FROM THE CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017- FAR INFRARED SAUNA
This morning I’m taking it easy sitting on my porch with a blank piece of paper and a blue pen.
Thoughts just flood through my mind! Ready to write! So much to say! Where to start! For there is so much to talk about as I look out from my porch realizing the day is about to start. Thank you, morning coffee.
The mind is a powerful force. It can enslave us or empower us. It can plunge us into the depths of misery or take us to the heights of ecstasy. Learn to use the power wisely.” David Cuschieri
ARE YOU BEING BRAINWASHED?
ITS ELECTION YEAR AND OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Do you have an open mind and research your facts or are you one of the ones that follow what you see or hear? The media plays a big part of how we make our decisions. We listen or read from the radio, television set or even the computer and the newspaper. However; do we ever follow our gut and research and go outside the crowd. This month is breast cancer awareness month and next month is election month and all I hear is bad things about both.
I stepped out of both and I see a different picture, maybe it’s because I moved away from the stress and can see a different perspective of the way things are going. I know there has to be change, however is it going in the right direction.
First, Dan and I both had cancer and know that there are so many other ways to handle taking care of cancer then how the medical industry is proceeding. All it takes is you to control your own needs and follow your own path and research. For many years I have offered other information from my research not for you to necessary follow, but for you to open up your minds to what brainwashing our society may be directing you with.
There are two sides to every quarter and at any game they start out with toss ~heads or tails. Which one are you?
There are six Brainwashing Techniques They're Using on You Right Now ~which ones are you following:
1. Chanting Slogans, every cult leader, drill sergeant, self-help guru and politician know that if you want to quiet all of those pesky doubting thoughts in a crowd, get them to chant a repetitive phrase or slogan. Those are referred to as thought-stopping techniques, because for better or worse, they do exactly that.
2. Slipping Bullshit into Your Subconscious, the rise of the internet news portal has given birth to a whole new, sly technique of bullshit insertion. What They (and from here on, "They" with a capital T means anyone who draws a paycheck for manipulating your opinion) have figured out is that most of you don't read the stories, you just browse the headlines. And there's a way to exploit that, based on how the brain stores memories.
ONE WHO DREAMS
3. Controlling on what you watch and read. Restriction of reading and/or viewing material is common to pretty much every cult. Here on the internet, we've all heard horror stories about Scientology, which goes as far as filtering members' internet access. Obviously, the idea is to insulate the members from any opposing points of view, to keep them marching in line.
That technique works just as well outside of the cult world, but They have to be subtler about it. It just takes a little poison in the well, that's all.
4. Keeping You in Line with Shame, Professionals have more sophisticated methods, but it boils down to the same technique. "They" know that if they can paint an idea as ridiculous, the listener usually won't bother examining it any closer to find out if the ridicule is justified.
After all, why even consider something that's ridiculous? That's only something a ridiculous person would do! And you're not ridiculous ... are you?
5. Black and White Choices. Never anything in between. Everyone is a friend or enemy, every band either rules or sucks, black and white, nothing in the middle. They (capital T) love this, because They can convince you that you must choose either their way, or the most utterly retarded option on the opposite extreme.
Why It Works: Because we evolved from creatures who were always in danger of being eaten, our brains were built on a very simple foundation: the "fight or flight" mechanism. This lets us make lightning-fast decisions by boiling every situation into two options. Anyone who preferred to stop and mull over the subtleties of the scenario wound up in the digestive system of a saber-tooth tiger.
6. "Us vs. Them", They have figured out that the same technique that works so well for getting people whipped into a murderous apocalyptic frenzy, can be used sell you cars, or hamburgers, or computers. Why It Works: Basically, we're hard-wired by evolution to form tribes. The more stress we feel, the more we feel love and attachment to those who look and sound the same as us, and the more we feel hatred to those who don't. It's just an old survival mechanism, since the ancient guys who didn't show that kind of blind loyalty were killed off by the fierce tribes formed by the ones who did.
So today which technique have you followed. Keep in mind that you are not the only one that is brainwashed. This can change the outcome of anything. All I am saying is take a really good look at where your hard-earned money is going to and who you wish to represent you if something major were to happen. Like my husband Dan told me the other day we are all in a world of shit.
No matter who wins the election our country needs a lot of repairing. Also, it seems not to matter on how much money is donated to the breast cancer organizations. It’s about education and preventions.
Where do you stand?
For now, I’m going to continue on series two- products; INFORMATION FROM THE CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017. Today the topic is what is a FAR INFRARED SAUNA?
Infrared saunas are designed to supply the body with the same heat that is attained through sunshine. The sun’s harmful rays, due to ozone depletion, make it more difficult to get the healthy benefits that the sun provides. Buying a portable infrared sauna can help replenish the body in many ways.
There are two basic types of infrared saunas:
Carbon-based - These surround your entire body with heat making them more effective as the heat is evenly distributed.
Ceramic - These are the less expensive choice as they heat up less space per square inch than carbon-based infrared saunas.
The Far-Infrared Sauna work on infrared-wavelengths of light. They have the ability to penetrate human tissues which is unlike dry-heat saunas. In basic terms there happen to be 3 wavelength types, which include near infrared, the mid infrared and the far-infrared. The first type is obviously the shortest of the wavelengths. They work on penetrating the first few layers of the skin, which creates sweat which promotes revitalization and healing. The mid-infrared is a longer wavelength.
In comparison to the near-infrared this form penetrates into deeper layers, which increases circulation. Far-infrared is the 3rd form on this spectrum which is able to penetrate into the fat-cells, which releases toxins and helps to improve the metabolism.
When talking about infrared sauna vs dry sauna, infrared is used at temperatures that range between 110 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The sauna sessions also range between 15 to 45 minutes, and it is suggested to repeat these sessions once to twice weekly in order to achieve the maximum benefits. Many people prefer the infrared saunas, as unlike dry saunas, they warm the body in a similar manner to natural sunlight. With the dry saunas, some people have problems with breathing, yet with an infrared-far sauna this is very different. They work on heating the body directly, in the way of creating a warming and pleasant sensation in the body.
The word “sauna” conjures up immense relaxation, calm and rejuvenation after a long, tiring and stressful day. But not only is a sauna routine relaxing and indulgent, it has wonderful health benefits too.
For centuries, we have seen the use of heat treatments for healing the body. The use of sweat lodges and hot air baths was a prevalent practice among Europeans, Native Americans and in Chinese medicine for the purpose of detoxification, reducing stress and for relaxation.
Traditionally, saunas consisted of enclosed areas which were heated by directly lighting a fire underneath and a sauna was created by burning materials or heating rocks on fire. This produced heat and smoke that was carried up to the sweat lodge.
When Dan and I was living in Mexico we were able to experience this. We were invited to join some friends to an Indian ritual, a celebration of rebirth. We went into a sweat lodge made from a tent.
There have been several studies that show the use of infrared saunas having health benefits for conditions such as reduction of pain, cardiovascular healing, muscle and joint support, along with the major benefit of detoxification. Infrared sauna sessions also have parasympathetic healing benefits, which help the body to deal will stress and treat several conditions such as depression, insomnia, autoimmune disorders and hormonal imbalance.
Infrared saunas generate far-infrared radiation, which is directly delivered to the body.
The infrared radiation band covers the range of wavelength between 750 nanometers – 100 micrometers, photon energy range between 12.4 milli-electron volts – 1.7 electron volts and a frequency range of 400 terahertz – 3 terahertz. This causes the infrared saunas to produce heat and positive radiation effects in our body when detected by the thermoreceptors in the skin.
Infrared treatments work very quickly i.e. within 15-20 minutes. They are capable of bringing about significant changes in the body chemistry, thereby helping to bring relief if you’re suffering from chronic pains, low energy, inflammation and poor circulation.
Far-infrared radiation waves can alter cells, DNA or proteins, cell membranes and cell fluids. When the alteration takes place at the cellular level, mitochondrial activity occurs that impacts metabolism positively. The FIR photons are absorbed by the molecules in your body and the function of water in the cells is altered. There is also a change in the proteins present in the body tissues, known as the mesostructured effect, which is vital for the overall biological activity in your body.
The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
15 Minute Meditation for Positive Energy (Energy Clearing)
In this 15 -minute meditation for positive energy, you will be cleansed of all negativity and fully replenish with POWERFUL positivity.
As the energy clearing takes place in this guided meditation, you will be restored to your natural state of high vibration frequencies; you will return again to love, joy, peace, abundance and more expressions of positivity energy.
Until tomorrow, your mind is precious. It has the power to unlock infinite possibilities. The only thing greater than the power of the mind is the courage of the heart. Have a peaceful Sunday.
IN HONORING BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE BOOK