The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
RECAP – SERIES ONE; VITAMINS AND MINERALS
INFORMATION FROM THE CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017
Today in this world there is a lot of changes, from the corona virus to technology. Change can be scary. It doesn't matter if you're going through a small change or a big one — doing something totally different than you're used to is terrifying.
Embracing change might be exactly what you need, but taking those first few steps can seem almost impossible. Without the support of family and friends, as well as knowing and accepting that change might be a little foreign at first, we would be stuck in the same place forever.
As I was going through treatment in Mexico ten years ago, I embraced the change of doing something different other than conventional medicine. This also speaks for Dan when he did the same eight years ago. We as a family embraced something foreign to us, but after taking those tiny steps, I’m able to speak from experience and tell my story.
Many people think that change is necessary simply because someone told them it was. In fact, change should always start from within; if you can't make yourself accept change and be willing to move forward, you will end up feeling like you made a big mistake.
Instead of listening to others, you must learn to make your own decisions in life.
Of course, going to Mexico was scary — most changes are — but that doesn't mean it won't lead to something amazing. Rather, finding the courage to be exactly who and where you want to be in life is admirable. Dan and I not only got treatment, we learned from some of the finest professional doctors how to manage our lives after cancer. This also led us to the CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017 many years later.
Accepting and dealing with changes, no matter how big they are, differs for everyone. Learning how to do what's right for you and only you will make change seem less scary. There's always time to change your life for the better.
Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. —Arnold Bennett
Today I am going to recap series one; vitamins and minerals from INFORMATION FROM THE CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017. For a month now I have been blogging on all the different types of vitamins and minerals that help manage a healthier life.
Reminder; as I blogged about vitamins and other substance concerning cancer and prevention; my quest was to gear you to seek a professional in functional medicine. The reason is, they are experts in reading lab work to see what you are lacking and also will help you get to the root of your condition.
1. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND OPEN YOUR HEART TO A NEW BEGINNING –
Interdiction of THE CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017.
2. Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.
First, we need to understand what are supplements; why we use them and what types are out there on the market?
3. Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day.
How vitamins can cut cancer risk in half.
4. The most important thing in the world is family and love.
5. The mind is not a vessel that needs filling, but wood that needs igniting.
6. As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time.
7. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you.
8. All change is a miracle to contemplate; but it is a miracle which is taking place every second.
Laetrile and others know it as vitamin B-17 or by apricot seeds
9. Magic lies in challenging what seems impossible.
Turmeric and Curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.
10. Curcumin and Turmeric
11. There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands.
12. Our loved ones don’t really go away. They remain in our hearts and walk beside us.
13. The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe.
14. Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.
YOU BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE
Good morning 🌄 you become what you believe and to believe that you are created by the power that's greater than yourself means anything is possible 🍁 have a fantastic fall day #inspiration#motivation#allthingsarepossible
15. If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
Dr. Bradford Weeks, M.D; RAIN wants to provide a quality product that is clean, GMO-free, and potent for our consumers. These certifications back our dedication to that standard. RAIN also wants to ensure that the products are effective, nutritional, and beneficial.
16. We must maintain a relationship with ourselves.
17. You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.
POLY-MVA, which is a product that promotes cellular protection and energy production, supports the energy production that directs to the cells, improves and supports immune system and other key cellular functions, detoxifies and supports the liver and body, supports proper metabolism, PH and supplies key minerals for the body’s systems.
18. Good timber does not grow with ease. The stronger the wind the stronger the trees.
Anticancer potential of aloes; antioxidant, antiproliferative, immunostimulatory attributes. Also, effects of honey and its mechanisms of action on the development, and progression of cancer.
19. Every major difficulty you face in life is a fork in the road.
PROLIFESTREAM – healthy made simple. This was a unique doctor formulation product that supports many critical functions in one’s body, as well as many organs that play a vital role in maintaining optimal health.
20. First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.
PROSTAPLEX. The real thing for prostate support, a new innovation from the gland support.
21. Believe in your dreams and that anything is possible.
organic nutritional supplement red pine needle oil. This product helps and provides a healthy heart and cleaning of all metabolic pathways in the whole body.
22. There is no meaning to life, except what we give it.
Radiant Greens is a powerful non-GMO superfood formulation of organically green grasses and vegetables. Blood purifying and immune enhancing herbs and antioxidants.
23. A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away.
Whole Plant Food Supplements. These helps provide natural answers for healthy living.
24. Life is like a Camera. Focus on what’s important.
Continuing on Whole Plant Food Supplements
25. We are of the earth and healed by nature.
Vitamins Versus Drugs: Which Is Safer?
26. The older you get, the more important it is to not act your age.
Are supplements better than prescription drugs?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ―Mahatma Gandhi
Until tomorrow, forget yesterday — it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow — you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift — today. Have an amazing week-end!
Next series from THE CANCER CONTROL SOCIETY CONVENTION OF 2017 will be on healthy products.